Vendor: laboratory deal
Check COD Availability
Binocular Microscope Model vision-500X
In the Box
Binocular Microscope is ideally suited for students and hobbyists with its comfortable binocular head design and broad magnification range. Its four-objective click-stop turret holds the 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x achromatic objectives and the instrument comes with two sets of eyepieces that produce magnifications from a practical 40x to a powerful 1000x.
The 4.3x4.7" stage is articulated on the X and Y axes to place the exact area of interest precisely in the center of the stage. An adjustable-intensity halogen bulb under the stage provides the necessary illumination and the manually adjustable iris and Abbe condenser ensures the perfect amount of light and beam spread to illuminate the specimen without washing it out. Use the coarse and fine focus knobs, and the right-eye dioptric adjustment, to bring all specimens into sharp, clean focus.
- Two 10x wide field eyepieces
- Two 10x wide field eyepieces, one with pointer
- 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x achromatic objectives
- 100x objective requires immersion oil for maximum resolution
- Four-position click-stop turret
- 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x magnification with 10x eyepieces
- 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with three color filters
- Removable blue, yellow, green filters
- Lower LED illumination, adjustable intensity
- Manual mechanical iris adjustment
- Separate coarse and fine focus knobs
- Sliding Interpupillary adjustment to accommodate a wide range of users
- Right-eye dioptric adjustment
- 4.3 x 4.7" mechanical rectangular stage
- Adjustable-width locking slide/specimen holder
- Accepts 3 x 1" (76.2 x 25.4mm) specimen slides
- X-Y right-handed stage adjustments
- Integrated ruler on edge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.