Analytical Electronic Balance
Analytical Electronic Balance
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type Of Weighing Scale||ANALYTICAL BALANCE|
|Reading||1 mg /0.001 gm|
of quality approvedAnalytical Balances. Following the set industry standards, these balances are manufactured by our adroit professionals with the help of excellent quality components and cutting-edge technolWe are counted as the well-known manufacturer, trader and supplierogy. Our offered balances are highly appreciated by the clients due to their accurate measurements. Clients can purchase these balances from us in different technical specifications as per our client''s requirements. Furthermore, clients can avail these balances from us at reasonable prices.
We are one of the well-reputed manufacturing, exporting, and supplying units of Analytical Balances based in India. Designed to precision, the Analytical Balances available with us offer the highest metro logical performance along with advanced integrated features. The bright vacuum fluorescent display, generously sized weighing pan, and easy-operation draft shield, makes these Analytical Balances different from others available in the markets. Our Analytical Balances are specially made as per the set industrial norms. The clients can obtain these qualitative Analytical Balances at most competitive prices in the markets.
Weighing Capacity 200gm
External Calibration Weight Free with Scale
Technology Method Magnet Display Led / LCD Pan Size 0.80 mm
Minimum Weighing Value 0.0008 g
Readability 0.001 g Linearity +- 0.003 g
Stabilization time (typical at FAST) 8s
Sensitivity Drift +-0.0005 g
Weigh Modes (unit) g
Operating Temperature 17.025.5
Display refresh time 0.4s, 0.3s, 0.2s, 0.1s
Counting mode Yes
Breeze break dimension 240 mm*190 mm*265 mm
Standard interface RS-232 Port and Cable
Keys name on the scale Off, Print, 0, Cal, O
An analytical balance (often called a "lab balance".) is a class of balance designed to measure small mass in the sub-milligram range. The measuring pan of an analytical balance (0.1 mg or better) is inside a transparent enclosure with doors so that dust does not collect and so any air currents in the room do not affect the balance's operation. This enclosure is often called a draft shield. The use of a mechanically vented balance safety enclosure, which has uniquely designed acrylic airfoils, allows a smooth turbulence-free airflow that prevents balance fluctuation and the measure of mass down to 1 μg without fluctuations or loss of product. Also, the sample must be at room temperature to prevent natural convection from forming air currents inside the enclosure from causing an error in reading. Single pan mechanical substitution balance maintains consistent response throughout the useful capacity is achieved by maintaining a constant load on the balance beam, thus the fulcrum, by subtracting mass on the same side of the beam to which the sample is added.
Electronic analytical scales measure the force needed to counter the mass being measured rather than using actual masses. As such they must have calibration adjustments made to compensate for gravitational differences. They use an electromagnet to generate a force to counter the sample being measured and outputs the result by measuring the force needed to achieve balance. Such measurement device is called electromagnetic force restoration sensor.
Triple beam balance
Triple beam balance is an instrument used to measure mass very precisely. The device has reading error of +/- 0.05 gram. The name refers to the three beams including the middle beam which is the largest size, the front beam which is the medium size, and the far beam which is the smallest size . The difference in size of the beams indicate the difference in weights and reading scale that each beam carry. The reading scale can be enumerated that the middle beam reads in 100 gram increments, the front beam can read from 0 to 10 grams, and the far beam can read in 10 gram increments. The triple beam balance can be used to measure mass directly into from the objects, find mass by difference for liquid, and measure out a substance. The parts of triple beam balance are identified as the following.
- Weighing pan - The area in which an object is placed in order to be weighed.
- Base - The base rests underneath the weighing pan and can usually be customised to fit on a workbench or set up with tripod legs.
- Beams - The three beams on the balance are used to set the level of precision, with each beam working at different increments (1-10 grams, 10 grams and 100 grams). When using the triple beam balance, it is recommended that your start with the lowest level of precision e.g. 100 gram increments and then work your way down. For example, if your object weighs 327 grams the 100 gram pointer will drop below the fixed mark on the 4th notch (400g), you will then need to move this back to the third notch (300g). This process will then need to be repeated for the 10 gram increments (20g) and then single figure units (7g).
- Riders - The riders are the sliding pointers placed on top of the balance beams to indicate the mass in grams on the pan and beam.
- Pointers - The scale pointer marks the equal point of the object's mass on the scale and mass on the beam
- Zero adjustment knob - This is used to manually adjust the triple beam balance to the 'zero' mark (check to ensure that the pointer is at zero before use).
Before using triple beam balance, the scale pointer should be at zero. The zero adjustment knob can be used to adjust the scale pointer. Place the objects on the pan and adjust the riders. The hundred rider should be initially adjusted and follow by the tens rider. Adjust the ones rider until the scale pointer is at zero again.
- A&D training material
- "Sensors Mag". Archived from the original on 2014-01-06. Retrieved 2013-08-10.
- "TRIPLE Beam Balance". genchem.rutgers.edu. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "An Introduction to Education Scales and Balances". Adam Equipment USA. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
MisterHager (2011-09-14), how to use a triple beam balance, retrieved 2016-02-19
laboratoryDeal.com Warehouse : Chennai I Delhi I Mumbai I Ambala I Bangalore I Baneshwar I Hyderabad I Jaipur I Kota I ,Kerala
Laboratory Deal Benefit :
1. GST Invoice . GST Invoice
2. 3 mode : without warranty , 1 year warranty Products, 1 year Greentree Products
3. The product is supplied directly to the customer.
4. We have special customer care for technical help. Helpline No . 01204593254
For order Email : email@example.com
For Quote and information order : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free No .8448090770 Business Whatsaap : +91 8708417194
Helpline No . 01204593254 (Technical Inquiry )
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.