Bottle Top Dispenser
MICROLIT SCITUS is a Bottle Top Dispenser (BTD) that works on Springless ValveTM Technology. It is a high precision liquid handling instrument that offers a sophisticated blend of features and functionality.
MICROLIT SCITUS is a Bottle Top Dispenser (BTD) that offers a simple, cost-effective blend of sophisticated features and functionality. Built by our in-house team of product design engineers, it uses Springless Valve™- an award winning technology that ensures smooth functioning.
MICROLIT SCITUS also features two product innovations: EasyKnob™ and FlexiNozzle™ that enhance its ease of use and flexibility. Designed with ergonomics and intuitive handling in mind, it exhibits excellent chemical compatibility and helps in achieving precision with reliability in practical laboratory environments.
· Change Volume with EasyKnob™ (Marker1) EasyKnob™ is a specially designed volume adjustment knob that allows 180° rotation for easy and effortless volume setting.
· Move effortlessly with a PTFE Piston (Marker 2) The instrument is equipped with a PTFE Piston with an ETP O-Ring. It facilitates smooth and effortless movement and ensures high chemical compatibility.
· Operate Jam-free with Springless Valve™ MICROLIT SITUS comes with an award-winning technology, Springless Valve™ that facilitates smooth and jam-free functioning.
· Dispense Easily with FlexiNozzle™ (Marker 3) The instrument comes with FlexiNozzle™, an adjustable delivery nozzle. It offers a high degree of flexibility, facilitating easy dispensing in demanding laboratory conditions.
· Work Flexibly with a 360° Adapter (Marker 4) A specially designed Adapter allows 360° rotation, facilitating complete work flexibility.
· Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration MICROLIT SCITUS is calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards. A calibration certificate is included inside the product package. A calibration tool is also included for quick in-lab recalibration.
· Work with a Comprehensive Volume Range MICROLIT SCITUS is available in six unique volume ranges. *Refer the table in technical specifications.
· Autoclaving Parameters MICROLIT SCITUS is fully autoclavable at 121°C and 15 psi for a duration of 10-15 minutes.