- Special PriceGet extra ₹ 30 off (price inclusive of discount)
- Bank Offer 0% Instant Discount* with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards
- PhonePe Offer 0% Cashback* on payments through PhonePe
- GST INVOICE
Phonepe wallet use click on Training Video click ..
Microprocessor Karl Fischer Titrimeter is designed for determination of moisture content in solid / liquid samples. Moisture of sample is titrated with Karl Fischer reagent which is added precisely by a motorized pumping system. End point is detected automatically and indicated by audible alarm and LCD display.
- Motorized dispensing of KF Reagent (N0 Glass Burette)
- Digital Display of KF consumed with readability of 0.01ml
- Easy calibration of dispensing pump by front panel keys
- Memory for recording K F consumed.
- Inbuilt magnetic Stirrer with variable speed
- Programmable Delay Time and Buzzer on Time
- Motorized reagent washing from tubing after analysis.
- RS232 port for serial Printer attachment
|Measuring Method||Karl Fischer titration method|
|K.F. Dispensing||Highly sensitive motorized dispensing|
|Display||2* 16 character LCD|
|Volume display range||Digital, 00.00 ml to 99.99mI|
|Minimum Volume Readability||0.01 ml|
|End Point Ddection||Automatic with dua platinum sensor|
|End Point Indication||DisIay Audible alarm|
|Function Keys||Soft touch 6 keys|
|Stirrer||Inbuilt magnetic sti rrer with vari able speed|
|KF Back Flush after Analysis||Yes, Motorized|
|Error Mexage||Yes for bad wnple or reagent|
|Data Storage (KF Consumed)||Yes with date Time|
|Printer Interface||Yes, RS232 for serial printer attachment|
▲ Read Less
Escrow is safe for buyers and sellers, we recommend you to choose Escrow,it supports Credit card,
Money bookers, Visa, Master-card, Western union etc.
If you need to use "other" payments,please contact us ,via mail or message.
Payment should be finished within 7 days, if have some difficult, please notify me.
We only ship to your confirmed address. Please make sure your shipping address is co
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.