chemistry equipment names

Chemistry equipment names:

  1. Bunsen Burner - a gas burner used for heating substances in the laboratory.
    Bunsen Burner
  2. Beaker - a cylindrical container with a flat bottom and a lip used for mixing, stirring, and heating liquids. chemistry equipment names 
  3. Erlenmeyer Flask - a conical-shaped flask with a flat bottom and a narrow neck used for mixing, heating, and storing liquids.
    Erlenmeyer Flask
  4. Test Tube - a narrow, cylindrical tube used for mixing and heating small quantities of liquids. chemistry equipment names
    Test Tube
  5. Pipette - a thin, graduated tube used to measure and transfer small volumes of liquid.
  6. Graduated Cylinder - a tall, cylindrical container used to measure the volume of liquids.
    Graduated Cylinder
  7. Thermometer - an instrument used to measure temperature.
  8. Balance - an instrument used to measure mass.
  9. Funnel - a conical-shaped tool used to channel liquid or powder into a container with a small opening.
  10. Mortar and Pestle - a tool used for grinding and mixing substances, typically solids.
    Mortar and Pestle

chemistry equipment names There are many more pieces of equipment used in chemistry, but these are some of the most common ones.

how to purchase chemistry equipment : 


  • Standard Shipping
  • Secure Shopping Guarantee
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Genuine Product Guarantee
[time], from [location]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. Read about how we use cookies in our Privacy Policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered